Fix your all Iphone problems by Iphpne Customer Service
Iphone is one of the reputed and branded products provided by apple.This helps users to access technically updated products. It is equipped with different facilities for users including camera, phonebook, media storage and many more facilities.
Apart from different facilities provided by iphone their might also be some issues which could occur with iphone which causes trouble for the users like:-
- Screen freezes
- Contacts unable to receive messages
- Unable to update IOS
- Iphone device not working
- Iphone not charging
- Iphone not showing up itunes or PC
- Iphone not connecting
- How to back upIphone
- How to unblock Iphone
- How to BBM on Iphone
- Many others
While working on the phone, if the screen freezes then it is required to follow the given steps to resolve issue
- Turn off and on the phone using lock button
- Hold the sleep and home button until the apple logo appears on the screen
- Factory reset your phone and use it as a new device or restore from backup
Contacts unable to receive messages
In case if a contact or multiple contacts are not able to receive message then it is required to follow some simple steps as under
- Turn the message off and on
- Go to settings>phone>blocked to see whether the contact has been blocked
- Delete old chat and start a new one
- Hold sleep and home button to reset the device
Unable to update IOS
It is advised to users to update their browser timely to get the latest features of the device.
- Go to settings>general>software update
- Try to update through itunes or other computer system.
- If any error occurs then contact the apple customer service team to get the solution
How to change iPhone theme
iPhone is one of the broadly used devices with all the latest trendy smartphone and storage features. iPhone users can change or set various themes on the device and this article will help the user with the same. iPhone user can get bored by using the themes in the device and one can customize and manipulate the appearance of the device with a jailbroken iPhone.
To change the themes for the iPhone use WinterBoard and here are the steps to change the iPhone theme –
- On the jailbroken iPhone open the Cydia app. Seach for ‘WinterBoard’ and download the app tapping on ‘Install’ button.
- Restart the iPhone. Power on and turn the device on again unless the WinterBoard is installed correctly. After the shut down and hold the Power button to turn on the device.
- Start WinterBoard and browse the installed themes listed by priority. Tap and drag the list of set and WinterBoard has preinstalled themes.
- Reset the iPhone’s Springboard and tap on ‘Re-spring’ button. Swipe the slide after the changes is made and also check the new themes.
- To download more themes go to the menu and scroll down to ‘Theme’ listings.
- Browser the themes and open the WinterBoard. Open ‘Select Theme’ and select them in the pre-installed themes.
In case of any problem or issues ask iPhone customer service for help. Take assistance from the highly qualified experts by simply dialing the iphone customer service phone number.
How to install Iphone Themes
Given below are the steps to install and apply themes on iPhone running on iOS 7 or 8 –
- Install WinterBoard and download the themes from Cydia.
- Open Cydia and in the search tab look for the latest themes.
- Click on ‘Install’ and the memory details will appear. Click on ‘Confirm’ now.
- Once the installation is completed click on the ‘Restart Springboard’ button.
- Open Cydia and tap on ‘Sections’ tab. Various themes can be displayed in the tab.
- Now install theme using WinterBoard and for that tap on ‘Select Themes’.
Is there any problem in installing iPhone themes? Contact iPhone customer service for the best assistant for installing the best iPhone themes and its related service.
Iphone Customer Service Phone Number
Users must contact the iphone customer service team and iphone customer service phone number to get the best solution for their issues instantly.